SaintA serves 5,000 individuals a day throughout Southeastern Wisconsin and beyond with a diverse range of programs to help them move toward greater stability. Our programs and the people we serve rely on the community for gifts of time and treasure, but we are also always in need of specific items from our wish list.
In whatever way you choose to give any of the items listed below, thank you for your positive impact on the lives of those most in need.
If you would like to make a donation of anything from the wish list please contact Anna Benton at 414.465.1347 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements to drop off the items at a location close to you.
SaintA is currently accepting the following items to directly benefit our programs and clients:
- New, unwrapped toys valued at $15 (for the holiday toy drive)
- Backpacks and duffle bags
- Board games and flash cards
- Bus passes
- Coloring books and construction paper, various colors
- Festival or State Fair tickets
- Fleece Blankets
- Gift cards to Target/Wal-Mart
- Local theater tickets
- Museum tickets: Milwaukee Public, Betty Brinn, Discovery World, Milwaukee Art Museum, and Milwaukee County Zoo
- School supplies (crayons, markers, pencils, glue sticks and erasers)
- Sporting equipment (soccer balls, footballs, basketballs, etc.)
- Sporting event tickets: Milwaukee Brewers, Bucks, Admirals, Mustangs, Wave games
For more information on helping foster families visit growhope.net/how-you-can-help.