- SaintA employee since 2001
- Master of Social Work, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Bachelor of Sociology, University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
Teri Zywicki is president and CEO of SaintA. She has served has an executive leader for nonprofits for 28 years and has been a key driver of SaintA’s growth and innovative services, including national leadership in brain development and the effects of adverse childhood experiences and trauma. She has been an adjunct faculty member at Bemidji State, the University of Wisconsin-River Falls and Augsburg College and has taught within the child welfare field.
- SaintA employee since 1990
- Oversees: Child Welfare, Community Services (Care Coordination, Independent Living Services), Foster Care
- Master’s degree in business management, Cardinal Stritch University
- Bachelor’s degree, journalism, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Ann Leinfelder Grove is the executive vice president. She has over 20 years experience in human services leadership including strategic planning, organizational development of a trauma informed care model, program development, quality improvement, advocacy, human resources, staff development, community relations, fund development, and communications.
- SaintA employee since 2002
- Oversees: Accounting, Information Technology, Environmental Services
- Master of Science in taxation, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Bachelor’s degree, accounting, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
Bridget Fassett is a certified public accountant and the vice president of finance. She has 28 years of experience in finance and accounting and currently oversees finance, information technology and environmental services for SaintA. Bridget played a key role in bringing on the Child Welfare contract in 2009.
- SaintA employee since 2014
- Oversees: Administrative Services, Advancement, Human Resources, Marketing and Communications, Quality Improvement
- Master of Arts, international development, University of East Anglia
- Bachelor of Arts, English literature, St. Norbert College
Anna Benton joined SaintA as the chief administrative officer in May 2014, overseeing human resources, communications, development and quality improvement. She has 17 years of leadership experience in international and local public health, with a special emphasis in family and community health.
- SaintA employee since 1999
- Oversees: Clinical Services and Staff Development
- Master’s degree in social work, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, Wartburg College
Tim Grove is the chief clinical officer. He has nearly 20 years of experience in direct care and administration. He spearheaded SaintA’s trauma informed care philosophy and practices, including implementing Dr. Bruce Perry’s Neurosequential Model of Therapeutics™. He also developed the training curriculum for trauma informed care, which centers on the Seven Essential Ingredients for understanding and implementing it.
- SaintA employee since 1987
- Principal license, administrative leadership, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Master of Science, education/emotional disturbance, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Bachelor of Arts, psychology/special education, Cardinal Stritch College
Donna-Niccolai Weber, executive director of Capitol West Academy, has worked with SaintA for more than 29 years in areas of leadership, education, program development and implementation and has played a key role in developing the charter school.
Directors & Administrative Managers